Equipment - HunterIR
The High-altitude Unit Navigated Tactical Imaging Round (HuntIR) is designed to be fired from a grenade launcher. After being fired in the air the inbuilt parachute will be deployed and the IR CMOS camera will activate, providing a video stream until it touches the ground or gets shot down.
NOTE: The HuntIR round does not work with modded weapons without a compatibility fix made either by the ACE3 team or the mod team.
Using the HuntIR
- To be able to connect to the IR CMOS camera you will need a HuntIR monitor.
- Fire the HuntIR round as high as possible over the area you want to observe.
- Open the HuntIR monitor.
- To open the HuntIR monitor self interact Ctrl + ⊞ Win (ACE3 default)
- Select Equipment.
- Select Activate HuntIR monitor.
- You now have control of the IR CMOS camera, to close the monitor press ESC or ⊞ Win
IR CMOS camera controls
|A||Decrease zoom level|
|D||Increase zoom level|
|←||Rotate camera anticlockwise|
|→||Rotate camera clockwise|